There is a popular saying that says action speaks louder than words. Men are visuals and impulsive in nature while women are verbal and they like to analyze things.
Now, since men and women are opposite in one way or the other, obviously male and female hearts swell for different reasons. While you smile and say to your partner “I Love You”, those three words from you might not do much to him.
So after a careful research, I present to you 5 things that means more to men than “I Love You”:
(1) Your undivided attention:
When the male sees you checking your phone during dinner or a date, it makes them feel they are not important. That’s because men’s brain evolved to one thing at a time while they filter out all other stimuli. Your man would appreciate you focusing solely on him. So, try as much as possible to make eye contact while he is talking and limit interruption.
(2) Cooking his favourite meal:
There is this popularly saying that says the best way to man’s heart may be through his belly. Moreover, knowing what he likes to eat without having to ask him demonstrates how well you know him.
So in this case, try making something sweet for him. Research has shown that sweet scent arouses men more than other aromas.
(3) Wearing that dress he loves you in:
Wearing a dress that you partner love you in sends the message that you still want to look good for him, no matter how long you have been together. Moreover, the men’s brains are wired to respond to visual cues more than women’s brains.
A red dress may work best, researchers at the university of Rochester in New York discover that ladies in red are aphrodislac to men.
(4) Complimenting him: Let your partner know you think of him the way he did love to be seen. Giving him sincere compliment on his books and strength confirms that you admire him, which also equate to love.
(5) Asking for his advice: Yiur partner wants to feel like an important part of your world. Asking for his opinion on an issue, proves that you trust and value his judgement. When a man can fix something, he feels competent and useful.
However, asking for his advice also shows that you rely on him and there is a place for him in your life.